Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Research Topic #1

This class will play a very important role in my academic plans for many reasons. I plan on going into the education field and I feel this class has greatly prepared me. I know now how to use many different programs on the computer I once knew nothing about. I feel better prepared to use lesson plans and make them on my computer. I also feel better prepared to go on to higher, advanced classes. I feel that learning about the basic essentials such as word and powerpoint will help me to be more creative with my projects in the future of higher learning.
The one assignment I worked most on this week was powerpoint number two. I didn't realize how easy it was once I got the hang of things. It's kind of tough because I have an Apple computer, and I did a lot of the assignment on the pc's we have in class. My apple works a little differently and it took a little getting used to. I had to ask my roomate who had an apple as well how to work a few of the items on powerpoint. It took about a week to complete the project. I would save it on my computer and work a little bit on it every day until it was completed. I did my presentation on William Shakespeare's works of art. I am an English major and I found it useful and interesting seems as though I am an english education major.
The most impotant thing I got out of class this week was how to do these sort of presentations on powerpoint. I wasn't sure how at first to link the powerpoint windows together, but I learned how to hyperlink the pages and set them up accordingly.

No comments: