Each week, I am trying to decide what is most important to do by figuring out what it is that I am good at and what I need a little more work on. I try to spend the most time on larger projects that are worth more points and that I need to focus harder on as opossed to blog entrys that could take me five minutes. Sometimes it doesn't always work out the way i planned and I don't spend as much time on projects that I should really be giving my all to. I am really involved in my sorority and other classes, and it is a really stressful semester for me! I try my hardest to do my best and try to complete my assignments on time. I need to start asking questions more when I have a problem with stuff on my assignments.
Until this week i didn't know how to use excel. I had seen it in my office and I worked on it over the summer, but I didn't know all of the stuff you can use on it, especially like adding in numbers and getting averages.
So far in this class, I have figured out that to understand what’s going on, I have to pay attention to my professor and ask many questions when I am in class, so that I can understand what is going on and not have to be confused when I don't ask questions and try to do it by myself.
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment