I believe for the most part my powerpoint payed off. I feel like I may have been forgetting a few items that needed to be there or somthing may not have been good enough because I am not too creative! This week I will try to ask more questions on my excel project so that it is completed and 100% perfect. I will change the fact that I need to spend probably a little more time on my project so that I can get a perfect score. That is my goal for this week.
This week the most important thing I got out of class was learning how to do excel. I didn't know a lot of the different items used on this program. I still have a lot of questions, but I know I will be able to accomplish it because it doesn't seem too complicated. This is just like last week. I was really worried about my powerpoint because I had never used it the way we were supposed to, but once I got the hang of things it was really easy for me to do.
There is a definate relationship for this class and how you do the assignments. Without coming to class, I don't think anyone would fully understand how to accomplish these tasks, unless you were really talented on the computer. You really need to come to class to see how the teacher presents the information and how she would like you to apply it to the assignments that are to be completed.
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment