Chapter 7 is based on educational techniques and integration studies. Chapter 7 shows the different forms of educational technology and what is suitable to use in the classroom. There are a few ways to determine if a form of technology is appropriate. One must first ask if the concept is educational and motivational. The educational technology must also be suitable and managable for the age it is being taught to. Also, does the information given fit the certain cirriculum the teacher is trying to achieve. This chapter gives many ways a teacher can tell what works and what doesn't. To create an educational webpage for students to use, teachers must evaluate the content, technical support, ability levels, audience and design to just name a few. It is very important that a teacher follows these instructions to help their students to succeed.
Since my last post, I have been practicing the microsoft word practice test. It is really difficult for me, because I feel that it doesn't give much description with what it wants you to do. Hopefully I do well on the test. I am not a very creative person on the computer, so it is hard for me to easily pick up on new information right away.
I reallt want to go to law school and try my luck with that. I feel this class will help me to suceed in graduate school, because im sure a lot of microsoft word and excel will be used to create spread sheets. I worked at a law firm all through high school, and I know how difficult it is and how much information needs to be added to the computer. I know that this class will help me to feel more comfortable on the computer so it will make my job in the long run easier.
Monday, October 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment