Today I read Chapter 5 of my textbook, and learned a lot about integrating digital media and educational software applications. I first read about digital media applications, which are those technologies that would allow the user to make new ways to interact and express over the computer. To make this possible, the user would use digital media software. This is any computer-based application software that uses multi-media elements such as text, graphics, animation, audio and video. I also learned about educational software applications as well, which is related to computer software programs which are used for learning in the classroom.
I haven’t really learned any new techniques. I really feel that I need to work on my Microsoft works skills, because I only got half of them right on the quiz. I feel like that was the most difficult quiz I have had to do so far in this class. I also need to work on my skills with being creative, because I am not very good at that!
There isn’t really anything I would like to discuss with the class from last time until now, except for the fact that I still feel like I am not doing as well as everyone else on my Microsoft word and being creative. Hopefully with time and a lot of practice, I will be able to be just as technical as the other students.
Tuesday, October 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment