Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Blog #3

I just got done reading chapter 4, and I feel a little bit more educated on my computer skills. I learned some new terms that I will have to try to put into use. Input and output devices. I learned that output is data that has been turned into information. Some of these devices we use are monitors and displays and machines we use everyday such as printers. Input is memory you would enter into a computer such as the keyboard and the mouse. Some examples of storage media are things such as floppy disks and hard disks to store information.

There isnt a lot I would like to share with my classmates, other than I am enjoying this class. I cannot wait to learn more and be able to experience more with the computer. I reall want to learn more information and learn how to excel with graphics on the computer.

I think that learning the new inspiration or whatever it is called was very useful for my future career in education. I feel that it will help me to be more creative in the classroom and help my students to learn and be successful.

No comments: