The topics I found most interesting from reviewing other peoples blogs was one called google for educators. As one of the students mentioned, google for educators can help your students learn a lot by taking virtual tours and learning about different things relevant to teaching. It gives insight to different countries and their learning techniques. I would definitely use this to teach my students.
I don’t really know what else I would enjoy learning on the computer. I really don’t enjoy much. It is all confusing to me. The only thing I would like to know more about is powerpoint because it is really fun, and I think it vamps up anyone’s project. Other than that, I do not really feel the need to use any of the other items we have learned.
Ways I would achieve my future educational technology-related goals is to keep practicing what I have learned and apply it to everyday use. From now on, for projects, instead of typing up something boring, I could use powerpoint. Also, I could use excel to create charts or graphs to better be prepared for an assignment.
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment